Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A Sketch from Kirsten and a Lace Challenge




I love to do cards for challenges and it seems like there are a ton out there lately, so this one covers two ! The awesome sketch is from Kirsten at Confessions of a Naptime Stamper . And the Lace challenge is from My Time to Craft . The paper is new from The Angel Co. and the stamps and flower are S-U. This card will go to a wonderful friend who is a nurse and was a huge blessing to my family this week when one of my babies got very sick.

10 comments:

Sew Club said...

This is so pretty! I love the lace at that top layer! Thanks for playing along, and letting me know you did! :)

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Boy, these are getting better and better Laurie! YOU amaze me!!!

:-)

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is just gorgeous Laurie. The lace looks perfect on this sketch. Thanks for joining us this week!

Anonymous said...

Look here

Hels Sheridan said...

Wow, I love your card - it is brilliant..love the use of the lace! Hels x

Kate T said...

Thanks for taking part in this weeks challenge, lovely work!

Marlou McAlees said...

what a beautiful card Laurie!!! love the bird stamp its gorgeous!! :) x

Mary Duffek said...

beautiful card this past week Laurie! You go girl. Lovey all the details!

Lesley said...

Beautiful card and thank you for joining in with the My Time to Craft Challenge!!

Chrissy D said...

This is So pretty Laurie! I just LOVE it. The colors are great. Just GAW-JUS!