Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Chrissy's Belli Challenge-Chipboard !



If you are up for a challenge head on over to Creating with Chrissy . Chrissy puts out the Belli challenge once a week and last week asked if anyone would like to demo the challenge. Of course I e-mailed her and said I would , and now I feel like such a idiot for getting my card up so late. It is only 8:00 in the arctic ! Anyway I decided to use my chipboard piece as a shaker card. The paper and sentiment are from S-U and the bitty butterflies are Paper Tray. Hope you enjoy and go check out everyone else's fabulous work on the challenge !

5 comments:

Chrissy D said...

Ohh Laurie- DO NOT FEEL BAD!!!! It is NO problem! I JUST posted mine a tiny bit ago and I did not clarify the time I do this. SO if anyone should feel silly it is ME! Thanks for participating. LOVE YOUR CARD!!! It is WONDERFUL and Oh SO CUTE!!!! Love how you added the shaker in there too. WONDERFUL card! TFS!

Holly said...

Awesome chipboard card!!!! Congrats on being a guest designer for the Belli challenge!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Great card Laurie! Love what you did with the chipboard - shaker cards are so fun. Thanks for the comment on my blog too. :)

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Beautiful as always.
:-)

Shelly Koskinen said...

Love this card!!!! Great Job!!!!
Shelly