Friday, August 17, 2007

Scrapping with P.J'S





I made this scrapbook page for a challenge at Savvy n Sassy. You were to pick a pair of your pajamas for inspiration. I wanted to use my babys pj's instead. I saved pieces of their baby clothes intending to make a quilt when they got older, but when I saw this challenge I went digging for my baby stuff. I spent half the day reminiscing and dreaming of having another baby ! I took so many pictures to show the texture of the velvet paper . Basicly everything on the page was cut off the pj's. the hardest part was sewing the fabric on the paper because it was so stretchy. I hope you like it, even though it was very different from what I usually do, I will cherish it forever.

4 comments:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

YEA! You did it!
:-)

Anonymous said...

Great idea! I love it!

Tracy.H said...

This is just too cool! Awesome job! :0)

Shannon said...

Laurie this is a beautiful layout! Here is a link to where you can submit http://savvynsassy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2771
Thanks so much for participating, and good luck!!