Sunday, August 5, 2007

Look !! it's a baby in a pea pot


That's what my four year old said when he saw this card. They love to eat snow peas in the pod. I hope you enjoy this card, i've been at church all day so I didn't have time to make anything new. It is something I did last week. I hope you had a blessed Lords day. My husband preached tonight on Jonah, how he ran from God when asked to carry the gospel. A sweet young woman spoke up afterwards and shared how she was not going to come to church today, but as she was helping out in sunday school a little girl came up to her and asked "how do I get saved?" She was able to lead that little girl to the Lord !! What if she had decided not to go ? See what great things God can use you to do if you will only obey him . Lord bless you ladies, good-night.

5 comments:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Yes, obey Him. Thanks for sharing this.

:-)

Sandy said...

What a great lesson in obedience. And a positively adorable card! Where did you get the sweet pea stamp? I need to get that one!! :O)

my blog

Anonymous said...

I love everything about this card!!! Fabulous!

Corie said...

Love the colors -- so cute

Anonymous said...

You are so correct. The Lord can only do amazing things when we heed his call. Thanks for sharing this delightful and uplifting story. And the card is absolutely wonderful! Bless you!