Monday, October 22, 2007

My Wonderful Husband !



I always knew that I had married a wonderful man, but I didn't know just how much he appreciated me until he came home from Chicago with a stamping stash for me !!!Yea, that's what I said, mine and Nancy's husband voluntarill, without cooertion, searched out a scrapbooking store and went to town. When he got in the van at the airport he askes me with this silly grin on if I knew what a zupper was. Of course I didn't, then he looked a little worried, like maybe he'd bought something I wouldn't want. When we got home it was a Zutter Bind-it-All !! This desktop 2008 calendar is my first project. It's made with Basic Grey Periphery paper.Thank-you God for blessing me with a wonderful man, even if he didn't buy me anything !

7 comments:

Christi said...

How sweet! And what a beautiful calendar. I LOVE that paper. :)

Sandy said...

Awwwww that is just TOOO sweet of him!!! Can I borrow your hubby?? lol.
Great project to start off with, can't wait to see more!

StampinMom3-Kim said...

How sweet! You and Nancy will have to get together and play with your new toys! Thank God for good husbands.

Nancy Grant said...

I love this design from the papers to the ribbon! What an awesome creation!!!

:-)

Corie said...

OH my he is definitely a keeper. Love the calendar.

2 Worlds said...

Bind it all its great ,I got to myself in my birthday :))))

beate said...

What a sweet man you have! You are blessed indeed. Not only with a wonderful man, but also with great talent!
Your calendar is awesome! Love that the dates are on transparencies!