Sunday, September 16, 2007

Kudos to Nancy !


I have to give Nancy at Inkcicles the mojo credit for this one. We were talking on the phone yesterday and Said how much I liked the new criss cross cards, and I wanted to demo them at my next Technique class, but that they used soo much paper. A few hours later she showed me an adorable little pint sized version, that I hope she posts on her site ! When I saw the Caardvarks mini sized card challenge last night I went to work making one of my own ! I don't know if you can tell in the picture, but the brad in the flower I put a glue dot on and smooshed into Brownstone glitter.

12 comments:

Lesley Langdon said...

My goodness! This is incredibly cute! Love what you did here. The design is phenom!

Marlou McAlees said...

this is so dinky, love it Laurie!! x

Penny said...

What a brilliant idea to make a mini one!

Lori said...

I think that lil card is adorable ! I checked at Inkcicles and she hasn't posted the tutorial yet....can you email it to me??? I want to make some tonight.

THANKS !!!!!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Too cute!!!! I am happy to know that I inspired you.
:-)

Andrea, said...

This is so pretty the colours are fab

Anonymous said...

That is adorable! LOVE it!

Corie said...

This is so GORGEOUS and cute at the same time. Great idea to do a little one.

My Paper World said...

Love the colours, they are gogeous! and the fabby idea for making a glitter brad, very clever!

Anonymous said...

OMGosh!!! This is so cute!!! I love the small size!!!

mum-on-the-run said...

Love this card, so cute!!

Mary Duffek said...

The card is soooo cute and Thanks for the dimentions! You alway have a card to share. I check back often. I am working on posting more frequently.
I haven't posted for a week, and then tonight I post 3 times...I will learn. Love your blog! Blessings! and Praise God for your son.